Saturday, March 5, 2011

Are these your reasons too

I keeping speaking to lot of my friends and colleagues , about investing and i see a whole set of reasons for NOT investing , let me list a few

  • I have no idea how to go about Investing. may be i will learn to invest and then start
  • I would start investing , when my financial situation gets better
  • I would start investing after i have saved , some X amount
  • I have no time , work and family takes up all my time
 I would say all these are flimsy reason not to start investing .

Yes, you would need to know what you are investing in, you would need to be knowledgeable , but then it is something that you ought to do along your investment journey.

There would never a point in your life , when you would feel that i know enough , nor would you ever feel that i have enough money now and let me start investing .

So start off investing how little it may be , make adjustments and more knowledgeable investments as you go , it is important to build the momentum for investment and let it help you build knowledge and the mindset

No comments:

Post a Comment